Sandhills Sports Performance
Full-Time Physical Therapist
Sandhills Sports Performance is a unique physical therapy clinic that incorporates rehabilitation, strength training and conditioning, as well as wellness oriented programs. We are looking for an energetic, hard-working individual that wants to work in a group practice of forward thinking professionals.
Physical Therapist will provide exceptional service to patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injuries, disease, or other causes. Also, to prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, and injuries.
The candidate must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Be a “team minded” professional who embraces growth and challenges.
- Work collaboratively with patients and staff.
- Be able to plan, implement, and progress physical therapy treatment for patients.
- Direct and supervise all treatment and physical therapy service, including numerous aspects such as manual therapy, TE, education, and modalities.
- Provide consultant services to various entities as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Physical Therapist school.
- Clinical rotations/education in specific clinical specialty settings.
- Continuing education – minimum of 16 hours per year.
- Have a North Carolina Physical Therapy license.
- Successful completion of National Board exam.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com