Who Is It For?
Golfers looking to overcome injury or simply play better golf. The golf swing is very unique to each individual and if your body is not in the right position it can be inefficient or often times painful. Golfers who take advantage of our program are often surprised at the simplicity of the exercises and the immediate relief of dysfunction that is causing pain and inconsistent results.
1. A thorough physical assessment is performed, the same one we use on tour players. The physical assessment tells us what mobility or stability issues you have and how they may be affecting your golf swing. The body positions the golf club. If you have trouble moving your body properly you will compensate when swinging the club.
2. Second is a video swing analysis. Most people learn best from seeing what it is they are doing wrong. We use V1 Golf applications to video tape the swing and analyze it for compensations in your golf swing.
3. The third piece in our arsenal of resources is a K-Vest swing analysis. K-Vest allows us to capture where your body is during the critical checkpoints of the golf swing. We utilize the K Vest data to teach you the proper exercises necessary to become a better pain free golfer.
What Are the Benefits?
- Increased golf specific mobility
- Improved distance and accuracy
- Less pain
- Improved endurance and stamina late into rounds
What Are the Packages?
We have packages designed to accommodate a variety of golf performance and rehabilitation needs.
Evaluation – Physical assessment, Video Swing Analysis, K-Vest Assessment, and customized home exercise program.
The Par Package – Evaluation plus five individual performance sessions aimed at improving your critical areas of limitation. These sessions could include video review, K-Vest training with K-trainer, or any other modality we need to improve your game.
The Birdie Package – Evaluation plus ten individual performance sessions.
Golf FIT – Golf functional integrated training (FIT) is a small group personal training offering that is available to golfers who want to train regularly with a different workout every time. Classes are small (under 6) and work on mobility, stability, strength, and movements necessary to play the game of golf. Classes are currently offered Monday, Wednesdays, and Fridays. The 7am class if Advanced Golf FIT and the 8am class is Golf FIT. Call for details or if these times do not suit your schedule.
All packages include:
- Physical assessment using TPI and Postural Restoration protocols
- Video swing analysis and breakdown
- K-Vest swing analysis
- Customized home exercise program with on-line subscription to TPI
What Are the Costs?
|Initial Evaluation including Kvest||$150|