Sandhills Sports Performance (SHSP) is in need of a full-time outpatient Physical Therapist (PT). We are a privately owned, Postural Restoration Certified Center in Southern Pines, NC. We are a unique physical therapy clinic that incorporates rehabilitation, strength and conditioning training as well as wellness-oriented programs. Our programs are holistic in nature, identifying the root cause of a problem verses symptom management. We are patient centered and home program oriented. We believe that education is the key to self-management, so our patients can return to a pain free functional lifestyle and understand how to help themselves. We’re looking for a thoughtful, energetic, hard-working individual that wants to work with our forward-thinking professionals. A preferred candidate has previous Postural Restoration training, but willing to train.
Full-Time Physical Therapist Description
Physical Therapist will provide exceptional service to patients who have impairments, functional limitations, disabilities, or changes in physical function and health status resulting from injuries, disease, or other causes. Also, to prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities that may result from diseases, disorders, conditions, and injuries
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess good problem solving and evaluation skills.
- Be a “team minded” professional who embraces growth and challenges.
- Work collaboratively with patients and staff.
- Be able to plan, implement, and progress physical therapy treatment for patients.
- Direct and supervise all treatment and physical therapy service, including numerous aspects such as manual therapy, TE, education, and modalities.
- Provide consultant services to various entities as needed.
Requirements (ideal candidates have the following):
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Physical Therapist school.
- Completion of all three Postural Restoration Institute’s Introductory courses.
- Clinical rotations/education in specific clinical specialty settings.
- Continuing education – minimum of 16 hours per year.
- Have or ability to get ASAP a North Carolina Physical Therapy license.
- Successful completion of National Board exam.